Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your use of the website located at www.teamineos.com and its related channels (the Team INEOS Site).
By using the Team INEOS Site You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If You do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You should not use the Team INEOS Site.
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these regularly. Your use of the Team INEOS Site will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time.
As part of Our commitment to ensuring the Team INEOS Site is one You want to visit time and time again We welcome your comments on any of the policies or rules set out below. To contact us please use the Feedback Forms on the Team INEOS Site.
"You" means you, the user of the Team INEOS Site and "Your" shall be interpreted accordingly. "We/Us" means Tour Racing Limited of 26 Third Floor, Mereside, Alderley Park, SK10 4TQ and "Our" shall be interpreted accordingly. "Team INEOS Site" shall have the meaning as set out above. "User Information" means the personal details which may be provided by You to Us via the Team Ineos Site. "Users" means the users of the Team INEO Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits. "Website" means a site on the World Wide Web.
You agree that any use by You of the Team INEOS Site shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Team INEOS Site except as is strictly necessary for Your own personal non-commercial home use.
- You will abide by the specific rules of any competition or promotion that You participate in on or via the Team INEOS Site.
- You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of the Team INEOS Site or causes unreasonable in convenience or offence or disruption to our staff.
Third Party Websites
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party Websites or material You access through the Team INEOS Site.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Websites or material.
- Any dealings between You and any third party advertisers or merchants found on or via the Team INEOS Site, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. Therefore, We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Team Ineos Site shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us or Our licensors. You will not, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- If You become aware of any such distribution or commercial exploitation, You agree to notify Us immediately.
Liability for and information provided on the Team INEOS Site
- We will endeavour to provide the Team INEOS Site using all reasonable care. Except as required by law, We will not be responsible or liable for the quality, accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of the Team INEOS Site and do not promise that the material contained in the Team INEOS Site, or any of the functions contained in the Team INEOS Site or its server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
- We will be liable for any fraudulent misrepresentations We make and for any death or personal injury caused by Our negligence. We will not be responsible or liable to You for any other loss or damage that You or any third party may suffer as a result of using or in connection with Your use of the Team INEOS Site.
- If you are a business User, You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and Our and their officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Team Ineos Site.
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions and the Ineos Site are governed by English law. Disputes can be dealt with by the English courts.
TOUR RACING LIMITED (Company number 04078205) a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales and having its registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD.