Simply head to Twitter below to enter this competition and have a chance to win a pair of exclusive Tour de France Oakley sunglasses.
RT the competition post and follow Team Sky for the chance to win.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The post must be liked before 23:59 BST (UK time) on Monday 17th July 2017.
2. Social profiles must be public to be eligible for entry.
3. Three people will be selected at random to win a pair of Tour de France Oakley sunglasses from all Twitter entries who have followed Team Sky on Twitter and retweeted the competition tweet.
4. The glasses will be in one of three styles. We will do our best to assign winners the style of their choosing, however this may not be possible.
5. The prize may take up to 28 days to deliver unless otherwise stated.
6. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
7. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
8. Details of the prize winner's first name, country and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
9. The name and country of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
10. With regards to data protection, in addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use the winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion and clicking 'done', which is the opt-in mechanism, you agree that Team Sky and its business partners may use the details you give us to contact you about each of our products and services.
11. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
13. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: Tour Racing Limited, National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ