Team INEOS are the most successful Grand Tour cycling team in modern history having won seven Tours de France, two Vueltas a España and the Giro d’Italia. Team INEOS was formed in May 2019 after a takeover of Tour Racing Limited by INEOS, having previously raced as Team Sky from 2010 - April 2019.
Team INEOS form a central part to a growing portfolio of INEOS-owned sporting properties that include Team INEOS UK sailing team, OGC Nice, FC Lausanne-Sport, Eliud Kipchoge’s 1:59 Challenge marathon attempt and a number of other sporting and engagement initiatives across the INEOS business.
- Support partnership manager in the successful delivery of Team INEOS portfolio rights
- Support partnership manager in inventory and value-in-kind management
- Relationship management across Team INEOS’ partnership portfolio (Pinarello, Castelli, Ford, Shimano, KASK, Garmin, Most, Fizik, Wahoo, Oakley, SPT, Muc-Off, Continental, Elite, On Running)
- Support INEOS Engagement Manager in the delivery of INEOS initiatives
- Support INEOS VIP inventory management plan including apparel, bikes and other accessible “value adds"
- Support fan & brand activation manager on the delivery of fan initiatives
- Support the development and execution of compelling fan engagement activations that align withoverarching fan strategy
- Lead on the development and execution of all Team INEOS-focused events
- Manage all charitable and broader team network requests and access including friends and family
- Bring external inspiration from other sports, teams & industries on best-in-class experiences and event delivery
- Create standardised frameworks, delivery mechanisms and service providers to optimise event/experience delivery process
- Manage all Team INEOS brand team meetings (agendas, minutes, scheduling)
With a minimum of one year’s experience, the Experiential and Events Executive should be an ambitious and motivated individual with a good understanding and passion for sports marketing and sponsorship. They will be willing to learn and be expected to cherish the opportunity of being challenged.
- Head of Partnerships and Business Development
- Partnerships Manager
- Fan and Brand Manager
- INEOS Engagement Manager
- Between one and two years’ experience in marketing or events management
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive nature
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong desire to work in the sports industry
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work across a number of projects
- Highly adaptable and able to work with a variety of people at different levels
- Willingness to travel
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of sports/athlete commercial operations
- Experience/interest in cycling