With a global following and a growing brand, Team INEOS’ Brand Team require additional design support, with a paid position working across a range of assets, with a focus on our digital channels.
Team INEOS are the most successful Grand Tour cycling team in modern history having won seven Tours de France, two Vueltas a España and the Giro d’Italia. Team INEOS was formed in May 2019 after a takeover of Tour Racing Limited by INEOS, having previously raced as Team Sky from 2010 - April 2019.
This is a rare opportunity for a Design Intern to experience working ‘client side’ for the team. It is a well-rounded role encompassing all aspects of design, video, animation, artworking and photography. It entails delivering briefs from different areas of the team and working on projects from concept to final design to help the brand team work towards their objectives.
The Junior Design Intern should be an ambitious and motivated individual with a good understanding and passion for sports marketing and digital media. They will be willing to learn and be expected to relish being challenged.
- Digital Manager
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe CC suite – Indesign, After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good working knowledge of Keynote and Powerpoint
- Ability to think quickly and bring verbal briefs to life
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive nature
- Strong desire to work in the sports industry
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work across a number of projects
- Highly adaptable and able to work with a variety of people at different levels
- Knowledge of optimising content for social media channels
- Experience/interest in cycling
- Full driving licence
Please read the Team INEOS recruitment privacy notice